The micro-textured, premium synthetic and fabric upper of the Nike Superfly 6 Pro FG wraps underneath your foot for a second-skin-like fit. A two-part podular plate system utilises chevron studs for speed in every step, while embossed speed ribs from heel to toe make your boot look as fast as you feel.
- Micro-textured, premium synthetic and fabric upper creates a second-skin-like feeling.
- Podular plates mirror the foot’s shape and provide responsive traction.
- Embossed speed ribs flow from toe to heel.
- Flyknit Dynamic Fit collar links the foot and lower leg while leaving the ankle free to move.
- Chevron studs facilitate bursts of speed and quick stops.
The revolutionary forefoot plate delivers traction exactly where you need it.
- Firm-ground (FG) studs for use on short-grass pitches
- Colour Shown: Dark Grey/Opti Yellow/Black
- Style: AH7368-070
- Country/Region of Origin: China
Nike Flyknit technology was inspired by feedback from runners craving a shoe with the snug (and virtually unnoticed) fit of a sock. Nike embarked on a four-year mission with teams of programmers, engineers and designers to create the technology needed to make the knit upper with static properties for structure and durability. Then the precise placement of support, flexibility and breathability—all in one layer—was refined. The result is a featherweight, form-fitting and virtually seamless upper. This unprecedented precision maximises performance while reducing the material waste of traditional cut and sew by an average of 60%. The equivalent of six recycled plastic bottles are used in every pair of Flyknit shoes, saving millions of kilos of material from reaching landfills.